Laclede County Election Info
This website is specifically designed to meet the needs of you, the voters of Laclede County. What do you think?
Contact Us to provide your feedback.
The Laclede County Clerk’s office is featured in the December 14, 2015 edition of KSMU radio’s weekly show
Making Democracy Work.
Click any button below for more information
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Am I registered to vote in Laclede County?
- Contact us by phone at (417) 532-5471 to find out if you are currently registered to vote in Laclede County.
2. Where do I vote?
3. Can I change my address over the phone?
- No, but you can change your address via mail or by coming by the Laclede County Clerk’s Office. Other locations to change your address are the Lebanon-Laclede County Library and the Department of Motor Vehicles.
4. What is the last day I can request an absentee ballot be mailed to me?
- No later than the 2nd Wednesday prior to the Election.
5. How can I request an absentee ballot be mailed to me?
- Write down the reason you are voting absentee, the address the ballot needs mailed to, and your phone number. Sign the paper with all of the information on it, and then mail or fax it to the Laclede County Clerk’s Office.
6. Will I have to show my ID to be able to vote?
7. Will I have to vote for the political party I voted for last time?
- No. In a primary election you are allowed to choose any one of the political party’s ballot.
8. What offices and issues will be on the ballot?
- Several weeks prior to an election you will be able to access this information on the What’s On The Ballot page.